carp is an EncFS frontend to ease day-to-day creating, mounting and umounting your various stashes. Using this script, your stash will always be mounted under ~/Private.
Main development occurs here: https://git.umaneti.net/carp/ However, issues and pull request should be openend on github for now.
carp [ -c ] create [ -m ] [ -s ] rootdir carp [ -c ] [ mount | unmount | pull | push ] name carp [ -c ] list [ mounted | unmounted | all ] carp [--help]
- create: Create a new EncFS stash.
- mount: Mount an existing EncFS stash.
- umount: Umount a currently mounted EncFS stash.
- pull: Pull a distant stash.
- push: Push to a distant stash.
- list: List all your currently mounted EncFS stashes.
For more usage information, please refer to the carp(1) man page. For information regarding the configuration file, a carp.conf(5) man page is also available.
This repository include a regular
Makefile, thus you just have to do
sudo make install
Carp is developped as a python module. You can add it to your project and import it like this:
import carp c = carp.StashManager() c.list()
from carp.stash_manager import StashManager c = StashManager() c.list()