What's fronde for?
Fronde is an opinionated static website generator for Org. It helps you convert Org mode files into websites, giving you full control over the publication process.
- Inherits all Org mode features (tables, syntax highlighting, code blocks evaluation, multiple languages support…)
- Does not require any emacs lisp knowledge
- Does not require any server-side code, nor databases, only a simple http server like apache, nginx, lighttpd, hiawatha…
- Allows fine customization of generated html files
- Allows multiple sources for your Org file and lets you organize them as you wish in the destination folder
- Can use different themes for different sources
- Supports tags and ATOM feeds
rvm get latest rvm use ruby-2.7.2@fronde --create gem install fronde
Now you're ready to create your first fronde website.
mkdir mywebite cd mywebsite fronde init -t "My first fronde website" fronde build fronde preview
Please refer to the documentation.